HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WLA)Jolly
Admin
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 29
Location : Jacksonville, FL

PostSubject: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:49 pm

It would be wise to get that in within the next three hours, considering the alternative is equivalent to having not played a single game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://go-esports.co.nr
NoName



Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:00 pm

WLA)Jolly wrote:
It would be wise to get that in within the next three hours, considering the alternative is equivalent to having not played a single game.

you got email from us ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WLA)Jolly
Admin
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 29
Location : Jacksonville, FL

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Nope, I've received no information on the turn-out of the RGV vs wFs clanwar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://go-esports.co.nr
NoName



Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:03 pm

WLA)Jolly wrote:
Nope, I've received no information on the turn-out of the RGV vs wFs clanwar.

we are all on GGC atm...atleast the wfs guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WLA)Sakura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:30 pm

RGV is in a clan war atm.. we cannot play until tomorrow.

If your main contact place is MSN, then please me on MSN.
You are obviously online sometimes because you make posts on these forums, but you are never on MSN to schedule.
It is a big hassle when you tell people to contact you on MSN then you never sign on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoName



Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:48 pm

WLA)Sakura wrote:
RGV is in a clan war atm.. we cannot play until tomorrow.

If your main contact place is MSN, then please me on MSN.
You are obviously online sometimes because you make posts on these forums, but you are never on MSN to schedule.
It is a big hassle when you tell people to contact you on MSN then you never sign on...

i dont understand how you can be in a clan war when the rules clearly says:

- 3.81: In the event of a CW not being scheduled where admins have no notification, teams Must play on Sunday @ 8pm EST. If the teams do not show up for that time, they will both receive 3 PPs and be forced to play the following day @ 8pm EST (Continue this process for each day not played).
- 3.82: The Default Scheduled Time for unscheduled matches is Sunday @ 8pm EST (Refer to Rule 3.81 for details)

this clearly shows we should have been playing right now...

besides msn their is other ways to contact people, nevertheless add pmurph on msn also, he is our assitant manager, and can prolly help out. Our head manager has been some afk, i guess its because of RL issues, have asked him out about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w.o-FAME.ReM



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:53 pm

remedyunseen@hotmail.com
dragonwar said he gave it to you. i never got a add notification so what you said in other thread (you have added me long ago) makes no sense. you also said i was online only once. if you saw me online why didn't you message me when you were told to message me? makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WLA)Sakura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:08 am

w.o-FAME.ReM wrote:
remedyunseen@hotmail.com
dragonwar said he gave it to you. i never got a add notification so what you said in other thread (you have added me long ago) makes no sense. you also said i was online only once. if you saw me online why didn't you message me when you were told to message me? makes no sense.

Dragonwar did give it to me, you did get a notification and you did accept it. Your name is CJM! Remedy|Caplock, so your first line is incorrect.

I saw you online when I was leaving my apartment either for school or for some other activity, I figured you would be online at least one other time within the next 5 days or so, my mistake for thinking wrongly about that. I guess the best thing for me to do about the clan war would be to be late to whatever I was in a rush to so I can talk to you about a war that could have been scheduled earlier if you ever got online.

And about noname's post, to meet you at 8:00pm EST would have been a waste of time, there is a good chance that you would have failed to show up then when your mangaer hasn't even bothered to show up to even begin talking about scheduling.
And we were in a war in ICE vs InfC starting at 7:30pm EST because their manager actually likes to schedule matches.

Last, how am I supposed to add the MSN for your assistant manager when your profile says you have no assistant manager...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w.o-FAME.ReM



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:20 am

rofl. noname and mL and pmurph were there, they already said in another thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WLA)Jolly
Admin
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 29
Location : Jacksonville, FL

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:21 am

Your discussion here is necessary and fine, just keep in mind that I'm monitoring it.

In layman's terms-- Keep it clean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://go-esports.co.nr
WLA)Sakura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:25 am

Quote :
rofl. noname and mL and pmurph were there, they already said in another thread.

That means nothing to me, the point is you never bothered to even try to schedule vs us, so why would I trust you be the there?
When we have a scheduled clan war at 7:30pm EST, why would we go out of our way to also play you guys at 8:00pm EST when you never even tried to talk with me once?

You showing up just means that you are trying to find some cheap way to get a FF win without putting any effort into scheduling or playing.
It's pretty pathetic yet you're using it as if it was some sort of advantage for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w.o-FAME.ReM



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:36 am

pmurph put on our forums that he was told wFs has three choices. one of those was to take ff. wFs chose to reschedule and take pp. so you're making shit up now and it's pretty annoying.

I talked to dragonwar for 3-4 days straight until we came up with the SV + 2s @ 4PM EST Saturday, and the rest Sunday 8PM EST and told me he wanted us to talk, and that he'll tell you to message me. Like i've said like six fucking times on these forums alone.

now are we done making the same posts 16 times or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WLA)Sakura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:02 am

It doesn't matter to me what pmurph put on your forums. No scheduling was ever confirmed with the match between RGV and wFs, so anything you try to say is invalid, including your second statement about SV + 2s @4PM EST Saturday, making the rest on Sunday 8PM EST.

Nothing was ever confirmed, and I did message you. So nothing that you say helps your argument at all.

In fact, the only thing I see helping anyone's argument is the fact that I messaged you 4 times within the past hour and you have not responded to any of them. I can show everyone the screenshots if you'd like.

It seems you aren't done making the same post over and over, but according to everything that is, your argument is invalid.

If you're finally ready to schedule and quit wasting time on these forums, message me back on MSN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w.o-FAME.ReM



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:04 am

you're a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WLA)Sakura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 am

Here is the screen shot for you, now if you're done trying tohttps://servimg.com/index.php?lang=en BM me and take bullshit FF wins, maybe you're ready to schedule?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
w.o-FAME.ReM



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:44 am

no one's trying to take a fucking ff win you fucking faggot let me schedule with tyler i'm too drunk to deal wtih a cunt fuckin cuntfuck such a fucking joke fucking merc chinese kids pp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WLA)Sakura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:39 am

w.o-FAME.ReM wrote:
no one's trying to take a fucking ff win you fucking faggot let me schedule with tyler i'm too drunk to deal wtih a cunt fuckin cuntfuck such a fucking joke fucking merc chinese kids pp

I will laugh if Jolly decides not to penalize you for this ridiculous statement. You BM so much and provide absolutely no help.
No you cannot schedule with Dragonwar, both because I'm in charge of this war and because he is no longer assistant manager for RGV.

Also, what makes you think my Chinese players are mercs? lolol, you obviously know absolutely nothing about our team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w.o-FAME.PMurph



Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:43 am

Please excuse remedy he was drunk when writing all these posts.

Also sakura when the matches arent scheduled properly the LEAGUE RULES SAY (play at 8pm est sunday)

If your an admin to this league please read the rules and not hope your bias as a admin will help your team in a better way.



(the only reason i say this is because you are a no show for 2 days in a row and on your own website it says "we have clanwar on saturday/sunday" Then on top of this when the admins try to talk to you telling you, that you need to show you decide not to go anyway.)


Now listen i was nice enough not to give your team the 5 FFs and the PPs and get you kicked out of the league.
Will you plz show the same respect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoName



Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:30 am

WLA)Sakura wrote:
w.o-FAME.ReM wrote:
remedyunseen@hotmail.com
dragonwar said he gave it to you. i never got a add notification so what you said in other thread (you have added me long ago) makes no sense. you also said i was online only once. if you saw me online why didn't you message me when you were told to message me? makes no sense.

Dragonwar did give it to me, you did get a notification and you did accept it. Your name is CJM! Remedy|Caplock, so your first line is incorrect.

I saw you online when I was leaving my apartment either for school or for some other activity, I figured you would be online at least one other time within the next 5 days or so, my mistake for thinking wrongly about that. I guess the best thing for me to do about the clan war would be to be late to whatever I was in a rush to so I can talk to you about a war that could have been scheduled earlier if you ever got online.

And about noname's post, to meet you at 8:00pm EST would have been a waste of time, there is a good chance that you would have failed to show up then when your mangaer hasn't even bothered to show up to even begin talking about scheduling.
And we were in a war in ICE vs InfC starting at 7:30pm EST because their manager actually likes to schedule matches.

Last, how am I supposed to add the MSN for your assistant manager when your profile says you have no assistant manager...?

i cant undestand how you can even schedule another match that sunday when you were suppose to play, your an admin of this league and should know the rules that the default time play if nothing is agreed on, if no time agreed on sunday 8 pm est time should _ALWAYS_ be a free time.

but anyway lets just forget all this mess (and this badmannering, also from our side - im embarresed) and get a fast new time for this CW and have a nice mannered war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WLA)Jolly
Admin
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 29
Location : Jacksonville, FL

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:50 am

w.o-FAME.ReM wrote:
no one's trying to take a fucking ff win you fucking faggot let me schedule with tyler i'm too drunk to deal wtih a cunt fuckin cuntfuck such a fucking joke fucking merc chinese kids pp

wFs receives 1 PP for being so damn childish.

The deal is you stop arguing on the forums about it, and you get me my clanwar from last week and this current playweek before Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://go-esports.co.nr
w.o-FAME.ReM



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:53 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT   

Back to top Go down
 
CLANS THAT HAVE NOT POSTED A BATTLE REPORT
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DOOM CLANS ARE THE BEST
» MOTUC Battle cat & Shadow Beast
» TETRIS BATTLE
» Battle of the Goths 2012 (Live broadcast)
» Battle of the Planets G Force & Voltron

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:: Warcraft League of America ::. :: League Discussion-
Jump to: