.:: Warcraft League of America ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qualifier: Week 1

Go down 
+2
w.o-FAME.ReM
WLA)Jolly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

Qualifier: Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:04 pm

Qualifier: Week 1 Qweek1gn3

Group 1:
Week 1:
United States Go! vs United States uVe
United States WRu vs Usa/Korea s[2]n
United States InfC vs United States AoS

Group 2:
Week 1:
United States zK vs United States TgC
United States RGV vs United States wFs
Portugal GGs vs United States cF

This Weeks Maps:
Solo 1: Twisted Meadows
Solo 2: Turtle Rock
Solo 3: Echo Isles
Solo 4: Secret Valley
2v2: Twisted Meadows

Last edited by WLA)Jolly on Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://go-esports.co.nr
w.o-FAME.ReM

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:30 pm

I might have missed it, but I don't see any information on how qualifiers will take place. Like how many teams move on from each group, if its tournament or point based... no info.
Back to top Go down
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Information has been posted. In the future, this would be where private messages come into play.
Back to top Go down
w.o-FAME.ReM

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Private message would be something that only concerns my team..? That affects entire league if important information is missing -.-
Back to top Go down
WLA)Sakura
Admin
WLA)Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:03 pm

I also would have posted under this topic, however, there was a post made which explained how the qualifier worked so you should have read that. =P
Back to top Go down
w.o-FAME.ReM

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:26 pm

I shouldn't have to check 40 different posts -.-
Back to top Go down
WLA)Sakura
Admin
WLA)Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Checking 40 posts is boggus O_o
I would hate to do that as well.

What is very useful is to check the left hand side where recent topics scroll up the window.
You should always check that ^_^
Back to top Go down
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:29 pm

There are four topics in Announcements.

-Closed
Back to top Go down
w.o-FAME.PMurph

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:45 pm

I like jolly's style.

Instead of making friends with the teams he just ends the arguement and creates this league into a Go!acrecy!
Back to top Go down
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:45 pm

OR, maybe I just don't put up with your childish crap and cater to your every whim and wish with no conscious thought of my own, or let any/all smart-ass comments go without question?
Back to top Go down
w.o-FAME.PMurph

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:27 am

sorry to burst your bubble here, but i honestly doubt anybody cares if you think we are childish or not.

Truth of the matter is.

Without a sponsor and without a cash prize you have to treat your teams in your league with upmost respect.

if you fail to do this Your league wont last very long.

You can be as "pro of a administrator / manager" as you want to be. If people dont like you and your league, Your league wont continue. Where is the league without the players?

Oh wait its in your dreams ^^.

Now if you get sponsored, and have huge cash prize this is different story!!!
Then it becomes very competitive and serious and this is when you need to be as strict as you are.

BUt last time i checked this is not..... This is meerly a below amateure league, unless you get a cash prize i dont see you keeping this running when 75% of your admins belong to teams in the clan / admin their own wars.
Back to top Go down
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:50 am

I think you need to realize that even if your clan drops, it doesn't hurt WLA. We have plenty of back-up teams, you're just angry you aren't the highlight of the show and aren't able to push me around. I would suggest to stop this random badmanner out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
w.o-FAME.mL

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:10 am

uhm wfs showed up today at 4 pm est for the 2v2 and the SV match and we waited for about 30 mins? remedy told us the 2v2 and the sv was scheduled for today 4 pm est im confused
Back to top Go down
WLA)Sakura
Admin
WLA)Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:18 am

Your manager misinformed you.
There was no war between wFs and RGV scheduled for today.
I'm the RGV manager and I haven't even seen the wFs manager online to talk about the war =/
Back to top Go down
NoName

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:42 am

WLA)Sakura wrote:
Your manager misinformed you.
There was no war between wFs and RGV scheduled for today.
I'm the RGV manager and I haven't even seen the wFs manager online to talk about the war =/

he has been at his sister place since yesterday....
Back to top Go down
w.o-FAME.ReM

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:58 pm

no nigger. me and dragonwar have been talking for like a week and we had some complications and we were talking about SV + 2s Saturday 4PM EST, rest today (Sunday) at 8PM EST. but he said he would have head manager message me on msn so we can confirm it to make sure all of rgv's starters were ready. and the nigger never messaged me. or added me. so w/e
Back to top Go down
w.o-FAME.mL

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:59 pm

hes black its ok guys its ok Smile

i guess talking to dragonwar doesnt count?
Back to top Go down
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:08 pm

I don't give a damn if he's black, you will not use words like that again on this forum or in this league.

Dragonwar isn't the manager, he doesn't make the decisions.

Good luck with your games.
Back to top Go down
WLA)Sakura
Admin
WLA)Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:11 pm

w.o-FAME.ReM wrote:
the nigger never messaged me. or added me. so w/e

If you are the head manager of your team, then I have had you added for at least 5 days and have seen you online only once.
Dragonwar and Jolly both agree that you are hardly ever on so I know it is not just me.

And I'm Mexican, not black, so don't call me a nigger.
-thx
Back to top Go down
NoName

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:50 pm

WLA)Sakura wrote:
w.o-FAME.ReM wrote:
the nigger never messaged me. or added me. so w/e

If you are the head manager of your team, then I have had you added for at least 5 days and have seen you online only once.
Dragonwar and Jolly both agree that you are hardly ever on so I know it is not just me.

And I'm Mexican, not black, so don't call me a nigger.
-thx

he has been online everyday for many hours, i have talked with him on msn on many hours : >
Back to top Go down
w.o-FAME.ReM

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:51 pm

if dragonwar can't make decisions then why did he message me, and why is he listed as back up manager?
that makes no sense. and except yesterday and today my msn is on 24/7 so fuck that. and head admin of this league sends me annoying messages frequently so that's bs as well.
Back to top Go down
WLA)Sakura
Admin
WLA)Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:15 am

I can send you a screen shot if you'd like.
CJM! Remedy|Caplock
Never online.

Maybe what you should try to do, since I've obviously shown that I've tried to get a hold of you via MSN, is try to contact me!
That's a brilliant idea especially since you haven't even begun to fluster up any thoughts about this.

Why don't you add me on MSN and I can accept your invitation, since something obviously went wrong when you accepted my invitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qualifier: Week 1   Qualifier: Week 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qualifier: Week 1
Page 1 of 1