.:: Warcraft League of America ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
uV]LebboY

WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Empty
PostSubject: WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?   WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:00 pm

league dead?!?!
Back to top Go down
NoName

PostSubject: Re: WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?   WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:18 pm

uV]LebboY wrote:
league dead?!?!

seems like jolly is inactive, also since clan go just got kicked out of league NGGL beacuse of inactivity, i doubt we are seeing this league coming back up...

kinda sad it died that fast ;X
Back to top Go down
Dredrick

Dredrick

PostSubject: Re: WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?   WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Actually I hear this is like the 5th dead league Jolly's made.
Back to top Go down
http://www.LastKings.co.nr
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?   WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:34 am

Dredrick wrote:

Or the 2nd; first died because of inactive participants, this died because: (a) I stopped caring about whining brat's who scream when they don't get their way (there are exceptions, clan cF for instance), and (b) 5 out of the 12 clans in THIS league are inactive, even after forceful and repetitive prodding by me to get their matches done.

Thanks for getting your info correct, Dredrick, before you speak. Shows your maturity and leadership skills.
Back to top Go down
http://go-esports.co.nr
Dredrick

Dredrick

PostSubject: Re: WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?   WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:13 am

Hey hey, no mal-intentions. Just what I had heard. I do regret saying "This is..." though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.LastKings.co.nr
WLA)Sakura
Admin
WLA)Sakura

PostSubject: Re: WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?   WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:48 am

WLA)Jolly wrote:
Or the 2nd; first died because of inactive participants, this died because: (a) I stopped caring about whining brat's who scream when they don't get their way (there are exceptions, clan cF for instance), and (b) 5 out of the 12 clans in THIS league are inactive, even after forceful and repetitive prodding by me to get their matches done.
Thanks for getting your info correct, Dredrick, before you speak. Shows your maturity and leadership skills.

What the hell are you talking for Jolly. You pretend to be inactive and don't respond to anything or anyone until Dredrick says some information that might be true for all we know. Take responsibility. I'm sure someone would have stepped up to take your shit league but you've really got something wrong with you. I supported you all this time and this is what you show me. Leave it to me to make sure you never admin another league again. Stay "inactive".
Back to top Go down
NoName

PostSubject: Re: WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?   WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:07 am

WLA)Jolly wrote:
Dredrick wrote:

the only one inactive is you, leagues dont die because of the players, but because of shitty admins (INACTIVE)...
Back to top Go down
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?   WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:41 am

WLA)Sakura wrote:
What the hell are you talking for Jolly. You pretend to be inactive and don't respond to anything or anyone until Dredrick says some information that might be true for all we know. Take responsibility. I'm sure someone would have stepped up to take your shit league but you've really got something wrong with you. I supported you all this time and this is what you show me. Leave it to me to make sure you never admin another league again. Stay "inactive".

Quote :

the only one inactive is you, leagues dont die because of the players, but because of shitty admins (INACTIVE)...

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
http://go-esports.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?   WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WLA DEADDD!?!?!?!?!@!!@!?@!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:: Warcraft League of America ::. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: