.:: Warcraft League of America ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe

Go down 
+6
Expo86
uV]LebboY
WLA]King
RGV_Sushi
CapnSex-Ship
WLA)Jolly
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Go e-Sports!™️[Go] United States vs United States [uVe]United Vengeance
Time: TBA

Line up:

• Solo
    United States human Go.GdAm)A vs United States orc uV.Baka | 1-2
    Maps: Twisted Meadows, ??, ??
    United States Nightelf Go.Playtime vs United States human uV.Dogg | 2-1
    Maps: Turtle Rock, ??, ??
    United States random Go.Twilight vs Canada human uV.Lebboy | 2-0
    Maps: Secret Valley, Terenas Stand
    China orc Go.Myvia vs United States human uV.Expo86 | 2-1
    Maps: Echo Isles, Turtle Rock, Secret Valley

• Team
    United States Undead KingOfLullaby & United States Nightelf Go.Noy vs international orc uV.Fargul & Canada Nightelf uV.Beatles | 2-1
    Maps: Twisted Meadows, Gnoll Wood, Avalanche

Go! United States [4:1] United States uVe

Notes:
--

Last edited by WLA)Jolly on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:12 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://go-esports.co.nr
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 pm

uVe, I would encourage watching your manners in the future. I would be perfectly justified in giving you lots of PP's for BMing. Also, don't start a debate over the third game of the 2s. I have the screenshots of you saying Go gets FF in.

The story: 3rd 2s game, Go has slight advantage over uVe, uVe's host disconnects.
Back to top Go down
CapnSex-Ship

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:05 pm

yay die uVe!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RGV_Sushi

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:34 pm

no offense but how could you give forfeit win to a team that has obviously not even won.
You even said yourself. "Slight" advantage. Shouldnt mean you should give them the free win.
You as admin should know not to give out FF's like its candy. You should try to get all games played. Especially when all the party is their and players weren't at fault for the disc happening.

It was the host who disced. You shouldnt penalize players for that. If you have rules that says "if your hosting for your team and you disc, your team FF's that game" then this FF is justified. But if not, you should put it in writing so team's know not to host, or they get screwed, as its obviously happening here ^^
Back to top Go down
WLA]King

PostSubject: ...   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:53 pm

go gets "free win" because several of them stated on GGC to "give go the win we'll rape them in solo" or other such absurd words.
Back to top Go down
uV]LebboY

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Agree'd sushi. and comming out of a well expierenced admin as you all know i am owner of W3GL.

and who is this guy saying "yay die uve!!"?

buddy whoever you are.. ill bo3 anyday and if you can actually win one ill be surprised.

anyways jolly fix this problem before it becomes a big problem.

uV.LebboY
Back to top Go down
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:55 pm

uV]LebboY wrote:
Agree'd sushi. and comming out of a well expierenced admin as you all know i am owner of W3GL.

buddy whoever you are.. ill bo3 anyday and if you can actually win one ill be surprised.

uV.LebboY

Let me be clear, so I only have to do this once. Even those not involved, take heed.

Lebboy, you may own W3GL. That's excellent. You may feel like you are entitled to some extra sense of power or responsibility in leagues, some extra weight with your voice on matters such as this; that, Lebboy, is not excellent. You are out of line to first of all threaten someone, even if they may be anti-uVe. Second of all, you threaten the HEAD ADMIN with challenges like "fix this problem before it becomes a big problem." That is clearly immature and shows lack of leadership and an absence of the qualities needed to be a successful administrator or manager. I see only one problem here: you attempting to override me on a decision made by conclusive evidence. Maybe in W3GL that is how things work, but not here.

Sushi, I would advise you to not speak on matter you haven't fully researched and gotten on the sides on, because it will only bring down your ethos.

Evidence of my claim (which, by the way, in the future I will not feel the need to provide evidence; I do not make decisions unless everything has been considered and evidence to back the conclusion is valid).

Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Ff1rf4
----------------
Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Ff2ik4

That decision and issue is officially closed.

The next issue on my mind is this: for the remainder of our Clan-war, I expect full manners from both sides, Go! and uVe. There is to be no mention of any events from the past, and, if I may be so blunt, it would be best if there is no communication at all besides that which is necessary to have the matches played and completed. I had the opportunity to dole out enough PP's to ensure you would never make the actual season, but I chose to withhold all of those penalty points, because one of my members did make one rude comment after the host disconnected. Yet you still complain. I suggest you not even respond to this topic, and leave it be before "it becomes a big problem."

As for the replay, watch it yourself, the third game would have been won by Go!, due to the full army the Undead still had, the 3rd hero, and the tier3 units coming. This issue is also closed from this point forward.

I explained myself this time, and this time only. In the future, if you want an explanation, you come to me and ask politely about my motives for an action, and it will be discussed on civil terms.

~Jolly
Back to top Go down
Expo86

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:52 pm

WLA)Jolly wrote:
uV]LebboY wrote:

uV.LebboY

Let me be clear, so I only have to do this once. Even those not involved, take heed.

Lebboy, you may own W3GL. That's excellent. You may feel like you are entitled to some extra sense of power or responsibility in leagues, some extra weight with your voice on matters such as this; that, Lebboy, is not excellent. You are out of line to first of all threaten someone, even if they may be anti-uVe. Second of all, you threaten the HEAD ADMIN with challenges like "fix this problem before it becomes a big problem." That is clearly immature and shows lack of leadership and an absence of the qualities needed to be a successful administrator or manager. I see only one problem here: you attempting to override me on a decision made by conclusive evidence. Maybe in W3GL that is how things work, but not here.

Sushi, I would advise you to not speak on matter you haven't fully researched and gotten on the sides on, because it will only bring down your ethos.

Evidence of my claim (which, by the way, in the future I will not feel the need to provide evidence; I do not make decisions unless everything has been considered and evidence to back the conclusion is valid).

Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Ff1rf4
----------------
Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Ff2ik4

That decision and issue is officially closed.

The next issue on my mind is this: for the remainder of our Clan-war, I expect full manners from both sides, Go! and uVe. There is to be no mention of any events from the past, and, if I may be so blunt, it would be best if there is no communication at all besides that which is necessary to have the matches played and completed. I had the opportunity to dole out enough PP's to ensure you would never make the actual season, but I chose to withhold all of those penalty points, because one of my members did make one rude comment after the host disconnected. Yet you still complain. I suggest you not even respond to this topic, and leave it be before "it becomes a big problem."

As for the replay, watch it yourself, the third game would have been won by Go!, due to the full army the Undead still had, the 3rd hero, and the tier3 units coming. This issue is also closed from this point forward.

I explained myself this time, and this time only. In the future, if you want an explanation, you come to me and ask politely about my motives for an action, and it will be discussed on civil terms.

~Jolly

And I stand by my quotes 100%

In the replay, about 30 sec b4 host disc I said "bah, we lose" and dogg agreed with me. He then disced and then our team tryed to get re-game. Maybe it wasnt over 100%, but the undead team (other team) just won a fight, and once the undead wins a fight and has + hero levels and + food, its very hard to come back...

My opinion on the matter shouldn't determine whether or not we forfeit, but I still believe clan go should have had it. We weren't very badmannered on the subject... donno how you got that... we just said we should take ff wins in solo for their members not but I guess now that didn't happen?? Owell, thats for the better because I always enjoy playing my matches rather then taking ffwins, but if other teams feel it is necessary to take defwins then that is their decision.

Also, to be completely honest, your members were very badmannered but its in the past so it doesn't matter. You seem to point out LebboY's bias in w3gl (which I agree is a problem), but neglect the fact that you just posted one of the most biased posts I have ever seen... how could we get enough PP to ff the season for two members being angry, but not badmannering, about a FF dealt out...
Back to top Go down
Dredrick

Dredrick

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:47 pm

Lets try and nip this E-Drama in the bud shall we. I don't want to have an NGGL S2 remake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.LastKings.co.nr
WLA)Sakura
Admin
WLA)Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:29 am

To give enough PPs to get kicked from the league in one match is pretty absurd and quite frankly, to my knowledge, unheard of.
BUT
I wasn't there =( so I can make no comment on either side.

Just wanted to say I agree with Sushi in that FF's shouldn't be given out so easily.
I understand that even the uVe manager agrees with the FF, but I also believe that the uVe manager should have fought against the FF, because FF's should be avoided and given PP for.

In any case, I wasn't manager for those teams or admin for that war so o well and GL HF to both during the rest of the match.
Back to top Go down
WLA)Jolly
Admin
WLA)Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:13 am

Go! vs uVe guys, we need the rest of the replays.
Back to top Go down
Go.Roman

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 am

I witness most of the solo's but didn't save the replays : ( i can vogue that the game r recorded correctly
Back to top Go down
WLA)IcE

WLA)IcE

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:03 pm

o0 Heated topic here. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaosfactors.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe   Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q:Week 1: Go! vs uVe
Page 1 of 1